In Youth We Trust Council Member Responsibilities
- Attend required meetings and activities (approximately once per month on Saturday mornings during the school year).
- Learn and understand the purpose of In Youth We Trust and the mission of the Community Foundation of Northern Illinois.
- Learn grantmaking guidelines and procedures.
- Prepare for and participate in grant review meetings.
- Evaluate applications based on guidelines, community impact, and budget.
- Identify and inform the In Youth We Trust Council of the needs of youth in the community.
- Be an advocate for the In Youth We Trust program.