To provide educational resources for graduating seniors or students who have graduated from high school and have a permanent residence in Winnebago County and will attend or are currently attending the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- Be a graduating senior or a student who has graduated from high school;
- Have a permanent residence in NSDAR District 2*;
- Attend or plans to attend the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign in the upcoming school year;
- Have a GPA of at least 3.0/4.0;
- Have financial need (EFC of no more than 10,000); and
- Demonstrate outstanding leadership, dependability, and citizenship.
* NSDAR's District 2 includes Jo Daviess, Stephenson, Winnebago, Boone, McHenry, Carroll, Ogle, DeKalb, Whiteside, Lee, Bureau, La Salle, Stark, Marshall, Putnam, and Grundy Counties.
Considering the background and criteria of this scholarship, why are you the best candidate? Your response should demonstrate your leadership, dependability, and citizenship.